Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ocho...

My sweet Addison is eight months old today. She is getting such a funny little personality. She knows how to play her momma, and I fall for it every time!

She is definitely a Mommy's girl, and while I love that she loves me, it can get a little old sometimes. She cries almost every time I put her down, or leave the room. It sure makes it hard to get things done!



She is working on crawling, and my prediction is that she'll be going within the next week or so.

She still loves to eat. Her absolute favorite is bananas, a girl after her daddy's heart.


Addison hates to be on her back, unless she's sleeping, which makes diaper changes a little difficult. She's always on the go, and constantly moving. Church is a challenge already. It seems the only thing that she'll sit still for is books...but it doesn't last long.
Addison loves her jumper, and as long as I am in the room, she'll jump for a long time, giggling and smiling the whole while.




She's grabbing and picking up everything, and always wants exactly what she can't have. Whatever she gets goes directly into her mouth. Although she chews on everything, and is a little drool bug, there are still no signs of any teeth yet.

Addison is still a great sleeper. I put her down around 9 or 9:30 PM, and she wakes up at around 7:45 AM everyday. The best part is, if I go in and feed her, she'll sleep again until about 9:30 AM! She's a pretty good napper too. She usually takes two, hour or longer naps, and a few cat naps here and there. It's like clockwork everyday, and I'm lucky!

Eight months has gone by so quickly and I have loved every minute of it! I'm so glad to be Addison's mom! I'm lucky to be able to spend every day with her, and I wouldn't trade my time with her for a minute. I love you, Addison!

10 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

I bet you kiss those perfect cheeks non stop! She is so so darling. :)

MADI said...

Ohhh - how I love that girl! ... and you too Nat!

Katie Jo said...

We all love little addie! She is so cute and my kids love seeing her! What a fun post about your little darling!!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Yeah, I made in in the loop finally!! I love that picture of Addi with her tounge sticking out. She looks just like her mama!! What a sweetie pie!! Some day I will be able to swish those cheeks!! Love you

Jer said...

Yeah! I made it in and now I can enjoy seeing my baby and her mama and daddy too. Love you, Grandma Jer
I love the reindeer shirt!

Jolene said...

I love, LOVE this baby girl. She is getting big too fast. She'll be fun at Christmas eating all the paper. Cute post. You'll be happy you've recorded this, because when you get as old as I am, you can't remember these fun details.

Chelsea said...

It really is such a fun time. I loved this post because I can relate to about everything.... church is a nightmare these days, Blake grabs for EVERYTHING and he is also a momma's boy. Addison is such a cutie- i love her outfit

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

She looks so cute in her christmas outfit. it sounds like she and Ainsley are exactly the same! Except Ainsley hates being on her stomach and will over any time she is on it. I am coming on the 21 and will be in town for 3 weeks. I would really like to get together so the two can play. I'll call you after the holidays are over so we can hopefully get together! Have a great one!

Sonia said...

Holy cow 8 months! I can't believe she is that old and I haven't even met her yet. Lunch sounds great, or maybe dinner with my work schedule:)Give me until the 17th for finals to be over and we'll get together it will be great.

The Whitney's said...

Addi is too cute for words! I love her so much. what a cute fun post.