Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Fair Warning...




Everyday Addison talks to my belly and says to her little sister, "Hi baby Hailey. Good Luck!" I laughed and laughed when I first heard it, and wondered why she would say that, but after looking at these two crazies, I know why! Hailey (yes, we chose a name), will need lots of luck to survive life with Addison as a sister, and Trav as a Daddy. They are sure a lot of fun, but full of energy and really good at teasing people...luckily for me...I love them both so much! Hopefully, Hailey will take after me, and be a little less crazy and energetic, or I'm the one that will need the luck!

6 comments:

The Whitney's said...

LOVE, LOVE these pictures! Thanks for them. Good luck Hailey, welcome to our crazy family! We love you. Can't wait to meet her!

Meghan said...

i like the name. it's perfect. and i assure you - 1 have 3 kids all with totally different and equally awesome personalities. it is the best. can't wait for you to meet hailey's little personality

Jolene said...

ditto. Addi will be jealous, but also a sweetheart to her new sister.

Nate and Alyssa said...

Ah, You could end up like me!!! WAY out numbered in my house!! Nate loves the name Hailey so he will be excited about that. And now I have reason why we can't use it other than the reason I have... So cute!!

Suz said...

By 1 meggie meant I. (What would she do without me? ) LOVE the name Hailey.

Chelsea said...

Hailey is such a cute name Nat!! I bet it's nice to have a name chosen!! Those pics are so cute