Thursday, July 22, 2010

Out of The Loop!

We moved into our new house over the 4th of July weekend, and are LOVING it! Addison loves her big toy room, and new big girl bed. Whenever anyone comes over, she takes them on the tour and shows them all of her toys, her bedroom, and very own bathroom. She's made the adjustment really well. The main drawback to living in a new development is that we're not quite set up with Internet capabilities. Needless to say, I feel out of the loop! I just wanted to let the few readers of our blog know that we are alive and doing well. I'll post pictures of our new house and our summer adventures sometime soon. Have a Happy Pioneer Day!

5 comments:

The Fisher's said...

So glad you are getting settled, bet you are loving it!! Hope you're feeling good and have all the energy you need!

Quick ? for you, do you have addresses for the Call side of the family? I called and left Aunt Kristy a message too, I think she has a list. I'm going to be throwing Kim a mail order baby shower, since she's so far away and we're all spread out now. She's getting so cute all pregnant, super skinny still and just beautiful...Any help would be great! Thanks!

Iris said...

I've been thinking about you! I'm glad all is well. I am especially excited to see pictures of your new house =)

Meghan said...

hurry up... we are missing you.

Shani said...

I cant wait!

James and Melissa said...

Congrats on getting into your new place! That's so exciting! And hopefully we'll get to meet your little Hailey at Christmas (I hope you're feeling well!). Love ya.