Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Addison is THREE!!!

Addi is 3! I still can't wrap my head around it. I can't believe that she has been my spunky little babe for three years! We have had two fun days of celebrating! On Monday, her real birthday, we opened presents from Mom and Dad, and Jo Jo, and then went to McDonalds for chicken nuggets and fun in their playplace. Travis had to work that night, so the party was postponed until Tuesday. We had a fun party with all of Addi's favorite things...pizza and breadsticks (she mostly just loves the breadsticks), cucumbers and carrots with ranch, apple slices and grapes, and chocolate milk, and of course cake and ice cream. She got a Backyardigans cake and was so so excited about it. She was very cute and polite. She told everyone thank you for the gifts they gave her, and gave them big hugs.

I love Addi so much and I'm so glad that she is my big three year old sweetie!

I'm three today!


She finally got the Pillow Pet Dolphin that she's wanted for months. His name is so creative...Blue Pillow Pet Dolphin.



Jo Jo gave her a Leapster. She loves it already!


"Now that I'm three, I'm a big girl and can help you to vacuum, Mom." Awesome!


She got so many awesome gifts from our family. Thank you all for loving Addi and giving her great presents.




Backyardigans Cake!!

7 comments:

Jolene said...

Happy birthday Addi bug. She is a cutie and I'm glad I got to be a part of her special day.

The Fisher's said...

Awww... Happy Birthday to a super cute three year old!

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

What a cutie! She's so big.

Nate and Alyssa said...

Glad you had a wonderful Third Birthday Little Lady!! We are sorry we missed it!! Love you loads!!

Sonia said...

How fun! Can't believe she's so big. Looks like lots of great loot!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Oh hey by the way... You look great in the picture with the cake. SUPER SKINNY MAMA!! Way to go!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful 3 year old!! Can't believe how fast it has gone. She is just darling Nat- looks like she had a great day (love the look on her face while she is holding the Leapster!)