Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hailey's 16 and 17 Month Updates

We've had a rough few months at our house. Hailey has battled the flu, a cold, a nasty ear infection, Hand Foot and Mouth, and Pink Eye, followed by another ear infection. We started KinderCare the first part of March, and I think that the sickness, unfortunately is a result of day care. On the second day of KinderCare, Hailey got a bit by a boy in her class. She laid on his mat, and he bit her little cheek. The first day it happened, it looked like someone had kissed her with big red lips, but then turned into a bruise. It lasted for a few weeks. But, despite those few set backs - WE LOVE KINDERCARE!

Hailey is a sassy, silly little thing. She has such a personality! She hasn't talked much in the past, but in the last two weeks or so, that has toatally changed. She copies pertty much whatever anyone says (when she wants to), and surprises me each day with a whole bag of new words, and new tricks.. Hailey alwasy wants to walk. I'll put her shoes on (her feet are still tiny and I have a hard time finding hard soled shoes that fit her), and she will instantly say, "walk, walk". Other than "walk", "milk", "blankey", "pwease", "Addiii" are her most common words.





Hailey loves her Momma. I really can't go anywhere without my little sidekick. She's my #1 fan! Although it is a pain at times, I am so grateful that she loves me. I know that it won't last, so I'm trying to soak it up!




I love this little one - the the moon, and can't believe she is growing up so quickly, and beautifully right before my eyes!!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

That bite mark just makes me sad all over again.