Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sniffer

Addison has new tricks each day. She's always keeping me entertained. Today, she discovered that she can breathe out of her nose. She's pretty cute!



We have entered the realm of 'real' food. She eats like she has never eaten before in her life. She can't get enough of the stuff. I put some in her mouth and before I even get the spoon full again, her mouth is open, and she's ready for more. So far she has only had sweet potatoes, and squash, (one food at a time, to avoid allergies), but her clothes will never be the same again. Milk spit up may have had a funny odor, but it was not ORANGE! Now, we just have funny smelling orange spit up. A lovely combination!

She's still eating rice cereal in the mornings and the evenings, has baby food for lunch, and still nurses as she pleases (early morning, mid morning, mid afternoon, evening, and before bed). It's like I can't keep the kid full. She's eating all of the time. I guess the chubbier the better at this age, right?

5 comments:

Jolene said...

I can't stand that she's getting this big so fast. As soon as she starts to crawl and walk, all that chubbiness will be gone. Keep up the good work.

Nate and Alyssa said...

A girl after my own heart. We really must be related. Just keep the fiddle faddle away as long a possible. That stuff is dangerous. You've seen the pictures of us as kids....

Katie Jo said...

babies are happier when they are chubbier! (That's what I believe from my own personal experience!) I love chubby babies, and addison is so cute with those chubby checks!

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

She is getting so big, I can't believe it! She is such a beautiful little girl! Can't wait to see you guys!

Paul and Rachel said...

So so so so so sooo cute. I love the little video. Babies are so fun!