Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Fun!

Saturday was a fun day filled with Christmas activities. We started the day at the Nordfors Christmas party. It's always fun with tons of little kids, their crazy parents, and lots of scones and ham. They have a bounce house, which Addison LOVED, a live Navitity, and Santa comes to visit.

Before the party, Kelli danced with Addison to Dolly Parton singing Christmas songs, and Addi played with her cousins, Gage, and MyKelle.


Cute Couples (I failed to get a picture of Kelli and Jeremy..sorry!)

The whole Gines clan! I can't wait to have two more added to the mix in the spring, Baby Boy Gines, and Baby Girl Whitney!!

I love this picture! Adam loves his little Legend Baby!!

Addison loves Charlie...We all do!

Addison was in heaven in the bounce house, even when the big kids were in it with her! She wouldn't get out!

I have been prepping Addi for weeks that Santa is a nice man who gives us presents, and he isn't scary. I think it worked, because she didn't cry..she just sort of froze, and wouldn't open her gift.


Later that night, we got together with my family and went to Temple Square to see the lights. Even though Travis has horrible memories of being dragged through the Square to see the lights as a child, I made him smile, and pretend to have a good time! Here's his pretend fun face!

Even though Ethan decided to start throwing up near the end, he and Addi had fun!

I couldn't resist the barfing picture...Ha! Poor little guy!

The Gines and Leyba Families. Mom was there too, but I didn't get a picture of her.

Beautiful Temple!

Thanks for the fun day, everyone!

4 comments:

troyandmadi said...

Ha - I love that you have the puke picture!
You've gotta email that and my family pic to me.
We did have lots of fun ... thanks for coming along anyway Trav!

Jolene said...

Loved the pictures, especially the one with you looking at Addi in the bounce house.

Does Trav remember the hand warmers and hot cocoa we use to take. That was fun. Now that the kids are gone, I have no desire to go see the Temple Square lights either.

Iris said...

How much fun! I'm glad Addison didn't cry at Santa =) And, you have great taste in clothes ..... Anna has the same polka dot skirt =) Have a wonderful Christmas!

Nate and Alyssa said...

I miss going to temple square!