Friday, December 4, 2009

Twenty Months


Addison is 20 months today. Whoa! Where'd the time go? I have a little girl who follows me around all day and says, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom..." When I ask her what she needs, she used to jabber back something that couldn't be understood, now she says things like, "I need more juice.", or "I did it!", or "There it is." She is my little parrot, and attempts to say whatever I say, most the time with success. She's learning so much! It's fun to hear her say new words! Addi is so crazy. She has her own little personality, and quirks that make me laugh. She loves to dance, tickle, color, count (one, two, sixxxx, seben, nine, ten), and sing.




She still loves eating, but only when it's her idea, and mostly vegetables, cereal, pretzels (petzls), or whatever Mom is eating as long as it isn't something sweet like candy, ice cream, or cakes..weird!

Addison is my little climber. She's never in one spot, and is always moving around. She climbs up on counters, tables, couches, stools, you name it, she's on it. This last week she learned a new trick. She climbs out of her crib..Lucky Me! The first time she did it, Travis and I had some friends over to watch a movie, and Addison didn't want to go to bed, but needed to, so I put her down. She screamed, and moaned for quite a while, and then almost suddenly went quiet. We heard a bang, but I thought it was Eddie, the dog, and ignored it until I heard her bedroom door open, and found her on the stairs on her way down to see us. She was clever, and threw the blankets out to catch her fall, but seriously, what am I to do?

I can't believe my baby will be two in only four months! Wow! These past 20 months have been some of my absolute happiest! I love you, Addison!

9 comments:

Jolene said...

I love how she will eat onion rings and salad but no sweets, where did that come from? Today she turned on her CD and started singing, I Am a Child of God. So cute. Then she told me the stool went in the bathroom. And keeping her in bed, well, good luck with that one. Love this precious baby.

Nate and Alyssa said...

Time for a toddler bed and turn her door nob around so you can lock her in until she falls asleep then unlock it. Finny doesn't like sweets so much either but he won't eat veggies so your doing something right!

James and Melissa said...

She is the cutest girl ever! And I love her hair--the bob is adorable! Time really has flown; Hannah's going to be one in two days!

Chelsea said...

oh my giosh- I have been worried about Blake falling out of his crib as well- actually surprised it hasn't happened yet! Addi is such a doll. Such a fun stage- I love being able to really communicate with them. That cereal picture made me laugh so hard- totally how blake looks expect with cherrios every where!! Hope we can get together over the holidays and have our kiddos play- it will be fun

Jer said...

This is a girl following in her momma's footsteps. For all of you who didn't know Natalie as a toddler...she ate everything in sight, climbed, fell, sang, danced and did all the things her baby is doing now. I feel like I have been transported back in time whenever I am around Addi.

Meghan said...

she is a doll. love a gal with some spunk.

Iris said...

She is so cute Natalie! She looks so much like you! Just sad to hear that she doesn't love all the sugary foods (ok, well, I guess it is healthier that way =))

Jer said...

I want to see if my picture shows up now.

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض