Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy to Mommy...

Monday was my birthday, and it was so good! The festivities began on Sunday night with the Gines clan. We had a yummy dinner, and Jo's awesome spice cake with Maple frosting..YUM! Monday morning, I had my first ever professional massage. It was heaven! I will be doing it again, that's for sure. Travis had the day off, which is unusal these days, and it was nice to spend some time with him. We went to lunch at Winger's with my Mom and Addison, and then headed to my Dad's later that night for dinner, and another yummy cake! I have the best family around! Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes, and sweet cards, and gifts. Thanks especially to Addison who is still singing, "Happy to you, happy birday mommy!" I started 27 the right way!


Not the best picture of us. I was still in massage bliss, and Mom wasn't ready for the shot.





Please excuse my "naked body" friend. She spends lots of time like this lately!



Addi loved the present from Janelle..a cute pair of panties..for the sexier times in life!

5 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

Love those Sexier times... Sorry again that we missed you on Monday! i was fun to talk to you Tuesday though. I Love you and I am glad you had a great day!!

Suz said...

Glad you had a great one sassy panties!

James and Melissa said...

Happy birthday, Nat! It sounds like it was a great one (especially the massage--aren't they wonderful!). Love ya!

Iris said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I'm so happy you got a massage. I don't have them often, but I love them when I do have them! I love your celebration .... and Addison is so funny with her nakedness .... Happy Birthday!!!!

Chelsea said...

Happy Late Birthday to you!!! Glad you had a great day. Yes massages are the very best things ever!! I gave a gift certificate to Ben for a massage for Vday and really really mad I just didn't get one for myself...kinda jealous! Anyway, you deserved the pampering- hope 27 treats you well-

oh and I am so glad you liked the sauce...It is so easy huh, that's why I love it!