Friday, April 16, 2010

Silly Sayings...

Addison took just a bit longer than most kids to speak up, but once she did, there was no stopping her. She learned quickly, and will say anything, and everything now.

Here are a few of my recent favorites:

- The other morning just after waking up and changing her night time diaper, she came over to me, gave me a hug and said, "Mommy, you're my favorite friend!"

-We were driving somewhere in the car, and she asked me where we were going. I told her, and she responded with, "Oh shucks!"

-Addison has a mind of her own, and is a bit of a bully. Thankfully though, she always tells the truth about what she has done, like, "I pushed Gage.", or "I broke slide.", or "I made mess." She is also programmed to say "I sorry." after each incident. It's pretty cute, and usually solves the problem.



-The other day I told her that she needed to finish her lunch, and she said, "Probably not, Mommy"

-She occasionally will look at me, or at her dolls, and says, "You need a time out, okay?" or "No, that's naughty."

-Whenever she sees my bra, she shakes her chest and says, "Boobies, Boobies!"

-You need to have an extensive knowledge of Mickey Mouse episodes to carry on a conversation with Addison. Out of the blue, and several days after she has watched an episode, she will mention things that happened, and want to talk about them, as if they are real life..."Mommy, Daisy lost her sheep. We need to find them.", "We need to move the frog, Mom. We need a Mouse-ka-tool.", "Pluto's ball went so far away. We need a rocket to get it."

-In the tub we have foam letters. She will hold up a letter, and sing the 'Letter Factory' song, which identifies the letter, and the sound it makes. It's impressive! She's too smart for her own good!

7 comments:

troyandmadi said...

We sure love you Little Ladybug!

Jolene said...

She talks like such a big girl in full complete sentences. Good thing I watched Mickey with her because afterward we had to build a birdhouse and I actually knew what she was talking about.

Nate and Alyssa said...

Love the painted toes cute girl!!

Shani said...

What a little smarty pants! I honestly can't believe how well she speaks for being so young. She must have a good mommy to teach her!

Chelsea said...

Ha I love all of these. What a smart little girl- isn't it so fun to hear their little voices and all the funny things they come up with!! I just know I gotta watch what I say because Blake likes to mimic everything we say... his latest is "Oh gosh!" What a cutie pie Nat

The Fisher's said...

Such a cute little girl! I love love love that first picture of her! So happy!!

James and Melissa said...

She is so cute! And she looks way to innocent to be a big bully! I love the list of her sayings. I definitely need to be better about writing down what Hannah says!