Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One More

I have a week left of this pregnancy. I am anxious, excited, nervous, tired, uncomfortable, but mostly just READY! Yesterday I had an appointment with Dr. Boheen. I was dialated to a 3, almost totally effaced, and had my membranes stripped. I thought for sure I would have had this baby by now, but just like a true Gines, Hailey is starting early with her stubbornness. She's just not ready to come out yet, despite all that has been done to try to get her here. Thankfully, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. If she continues to be stubborn, I have an induction scheduled for Tuesday morning, October 19th, at 7 AM.

Addison has been so cute, and I think she's ready to be a big sister. She asks all the time if she can hug and kiss Hailey, or if she can buckle her in the carseat, or change her diaper...when she gets out of my tummy. I have been nervous for the transition, and I'm sure we will have some hard days, but I know that we will manage.

I'm excited to be a Momma to TWO darling girls!!!

Anxiously waiting for you Hailey! XOXOXOXO

5 comments:

Jolene said...

Hurry Hailey - it's time and JoJo and Grandma have a couple of days off.

The Fisher's said...

2 is so very different than 1 :) Can't wait to see the little one - good luck and best wishes from us...

Suz said...

Bless your miserable heart! Good luck on the 19th. Maybe she wants to have the coolest birthday EVER and be born on 10/20/2010. just sayin........

James and Melissa said...

Almost there (unless you've had her by now!)!! I'm so excited for you! Good luck with everything.

Chelsea said...

GOOD LUCK NAT!! So excited for your cute family!! Can't wait to see pics of the little cutie!!!