Wednesday, February 23, 2011

iPhone Pics

These pictures are from my phone, and they are only about a third of all of them. Addison loves to take pictures on my phone. I may have to do a post with just the pictures she has taken. These pictures date back to August, and are a sample of everyday life from then until now...they are cute, silly, and things I didn't want to forget, like 'Addison's tail' it was a potty training nightmare, but now it's just really funny! I love my family, and I love my phone!!


















3 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

I love when I get my phone and look at the pictures the boys have taken. They are so funny!! What cute girls you have!!

Jolene said...

I loved how Addi lined up all the guys on my ottoman. Cute little ones that I adore.

Meghan said...

i love the tail. and your girls. and that you love them as much as you do.