Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Activities...

This month has been a whirlwind - and I can't believe it's nearing the end. We've been busy and had lots of fun!

To keep busy while listening to General Conference, I decided to do a craft. I made these alphabet letters out of foam board, and covered them with yarn. It took me both sessions on Sunday to finish, but I think they turned out pretty cute!



I have the best big helper on my hands. She always says, "Mom, I would like to do that, or I would help with that." She helped me make homemade pizzas for dinner one night. She's really good with patterns and shapes, and is so OCD (another post on that to come), that she made a great pizza helper!


Hailey loved eating the pizza Addi and I made!


One beautiful Saturday afternoon, the four of us went up to the mountains to look at the gorgerous colors. It was an awesome afternoon! As we drove and I took in the scenery and giggled and smiled with my family in the Jeep, I kept saying to myself how lucky I was to be there. It was one of those, "This Is What It's ALL About!" kind of moments for me! Those feelings lasted with me for a long time, and I am so thankful for my family!






For Family Night one Monday evening, Madi, Ethan, Janelle, My Girls, and I headed to the pumpkin patch. We got free tickets for four of us and only had to pay $5. It was very crowed, but we still had a great time. It ended up being much colder than I thought it would be, and I only had sweatshirts for my girls, so we didn't stay much past sunset.





2 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

I love those "this is what it is all about" moments!! Hurray for the pumpkin patch!! And fun days at the park!!

Suzanne said...

CUTE letters! Did you make up the craft? Save it for a YW idea! :)