Friday, April 4, 2008

Meet baby Addison Mae Gines

Addison Mae Gines was born on April 4, 2008 at 3:01 p.m.. She weighes 7 pounds 5 ounces. She was 20 inches long! Travis and Natalie are very happy to have her finally here! (by the way this is Katie, Travis' sister, while Nat is in the hospital I told her I would update her blog!) Natalie was a huge trooper today! I don't think that I have ever seen Travis happier than he was today! I am so excited for them and know that they will make great parents! I just don't know how Addison turned out so cute! She must get all of her looks from Natalie!




12 comments:

Meghan said...

i've been waiting to hear this all day!!! yahoo! congrats guys. i hope you feel better very soon nat.

The Whitney's said...

I love baby Addison! She is so cute and cuddly. You guys wil make great parents and I'm so excited for you.

Shani said...

Congrats you guys. She is beautiful!

Suz said...

CONGRATS!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Yeah!!! I just wish I could kiss on her!! Maybe I'll get a girl one of these days!!! Congratulations!! Try to get lots of sleep!! Love you guys!!!

Lys and Nate and the boys

Charlie Cooper said...

Congratulations Travis and Natalie. I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up on Addie!! She is cute!

erin said...

Congratulations Natalie and Travis! She is such a sweet baby!

James and Melissa said...

She's beautiful!! Congratulations!

Letzelter Family said...

She is so cute!!! I hope you are all doing well! I am anxiously waiting more pictures.

Love you guys

The Haslam Family said...

Congrats on your baby Nat. Im glad you sent out an email about it because I didn't even know you were expecting. We need to catch up. Congrats again.

Jodi and Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul and Rachel said...

Congratulations Nat and Travis!! Can't wait to see more pictures of little Addison. Hope you're doing well and healing.
Rachel A