Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sweetest Little One!

Katie, thanks for adding our last post! I have been anxious to post, but haven't had a chance until now. We are doing well adjusting to our new life as parents. Thank you to everyone for your love and support. We have had an outpouring of kindness and service, and we are so grateful for our wonderful family and friends!


Addison is such a great baby! We are so lucky to have her in our lives. I guess all of my praying worked because we have been blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby who loves to sleep. On Sunday night she slept for 6 straight hours. She's now down to about 3-4 hours at a time, but we'll take it!



Being a momma is the greatest! I never guessed that it could be so wonderful and that you could have so much love for someone you just met. Travis has been so cute with Addison. He was bummed when we found out we were going to have a little girl, but you would never guess that with the way that he interacts with Addison. She is definitely 'Daddy's Little Girl!' We love her!

10 comments:

Shanna said...

Natalie,
I found your blog through Lindsay's blog. You're baby girl is so beautiful! Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun! Although I'm sure little boys are fun too I just don't have any of those yet.

Katie Jo said...

Nat,
Thank you for the updated pictures! I love her black hair! It looks a lot like Mykelle's did! Travis is going to be a great dad to that girl! Who knows it may even make him more kind to others around him :)! Just kidding travis i love you!

Tara said...

Natalie! Wow, it's been such a long time since I've seen you. It's so good to hear that you are doing so great and even better, you have a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! She really has such perfect little features. Congratulations! Little girls are the best and life will never be the same again! Enjoy every second and try as hard as you can to memorize her newborn expressions and noises because they'll be gone so soon!

Letzelter Family said...

She is so cute~ We want to come see her! It looks like you are doing well. You will be such an awesome mom!!!!!

Meghan said...

its crazy how you can learn a whole new meaning of love when you get a little babe, huh... glad you're having fun - hope you are adjusting to all the weird new things that go on too!

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you. Send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. wood.annmarie@gmail.com

The Whitney's said...

I love Lil' boots she is too cute for words and she is so precious I wish I could hold her all the time. Travis will be a great dad and if any boy gives her a hard time he will have his way with them. Love you guys.

Jodi and Josh said...

She is such a doll! I wish we could see you & her in person! You'll just have to keep posting the darling photos!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie, your little girl is so cute. It has been so long since i have talked or even seen you. Hope everything is going good and congratulations on your new little baby girl. She is way cute!

Chelsea said...

Nat- I was so excited to see that you had a blog and more excited to see pics of your little girl- She is so stinkin cute. I am so glad everything went well, it gets me so excited seeing your pictures!! Anyway, I'll keep you updated- hopefully my little guy makes his appearance here soon!