Thursday, April 3, 2008

One Day, And Counting!

In less than 24 hours, I will be in labor with our sweet Addison! Tomorrow morning, Trav and I have to be at the hospital at 6:45 AM for the big induction. It's hard to believe that the day has finally come. It has crept up on me so quickly, I hardly feel ready. I really don't know how to prepare for such a life changing experience, especially because I have no idea what to expect!

I am so anxious to hold Addison in my arms and see her sweet face! I think that alone with help me through the rest of this crazy whirlwind, but it's all still so hard to take in. I keep thinking about the life that Travis and I have had together for almost 5 years, and how good it has been, but that it will never, ever be the same again. In a way, I am sad to say goodbye to the good times, but I know that we will have so many better times in store for us! Hooray for parenthood!

7 comments:

The Whitney's said...

You guys will make such cute parents! I'm excited for you guys and when ever you want to go on a date or if you just need some sleep call me up and I'll play with Addison, as long as she doesn't poop. Guess what did you know Dad babysat Gage and dad took Gage to mom's school so she could change his pooppy diaper!! ahhahahaha. HELLO ADDISON, I LOVE YOU LIL' BOOTS.

Katie Jo said...

nat,
Mykelle and I are so excited for addison to be here soon! Mykelle thinks that addison wants to go to a movie with her! I'm so excited to finally have a cousin for mykelle to play with! Words of advice. . . don't let kelli teach addison how to "shake it and bake it"! Have a good night! If you need anything please call me and let me know!

P.s. Dad is a great babysitter, just as long as they don't poop!

The Whitney's said...

Whatever Katie! You love when MyKelle Shakes and Bakes it!! Nat I'm just too excited! Hurry and get her here!!

Nate and Alyssa said...

hurray a fellow family blogger!!!

Jolene said...

I can't wait to kiss that special gift from our Heavenly Father. This is the best thing, Nat. No, your life won't be the same for awhile, and that's a good thing. But, too soon, it will be just you and Travis alone again and you'll have to figure out how to be alone together. You will experience emotions tomorrow that you never thought were possible. I know you and Trav will be great parents. YAHOO, another grandbaby to spoil.

Shani said...

I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet little girl.

Adam And Jessica said...

Early Congrats...I posted some helpful baby care tips for Trav on my blog Go Team Gines