Sunday, January 18, 2009

Uh-Oh, Bye-Bye, and Stair Climber



Addison is a little chatter-box..but most of the time it is only when she wants to be. I have never caught it on tape, until today! In addition to saying "Uh-Oh", waving and saying, "Bye-Bye", she can say "Momma", which is of course my favorite! She also says, "Woof", like a puppy, and makes a cute bubbly fishy noise with her lips, when you ask her what a fish says.

Addison is so busy. One of her favorite things is to climb up our four stairs from our family room into our kitchen. Travis is now regretting that he taught her that so quickly. It's fun to see how proud she is of herself when she does it, though! We always have to keep our eyes on her, because she's is into everything these days.

10 comments:

Jolene said...

I can't believe how cute she is. And, yes, she is into everything. We'll blame that on her father. What I love is the love and adoration I hear in her Mommy's voice.
We are blessed to have such a wonderful Mom for our granddaughter.

Meghan said...

i love that she waves at herself when she says bubye. there is nothing cuter than new words.... i hope to get some soon ;)

Nate and Alyssa said...

I can't believe she is talking and I haven't met her yet!! Watch out for those stairs...at least it is only four instead of the 20 that Ian fell down. And good thing you don't keep 2X4's on them. She is so cute!!

Janelle Call Davis said...

What a funny little peanut. I guess we all have to be on our guard now... Nobody swear around the baby or she'll pick that up just as quickly. I am specifically taking to Travis and myself... The pirate lingo must cease. Good job with the word coaching, are you equally talented with parakeets? We can't get a sound out of him. Nat you are great and I love your little sidekick... Addison, say, "Bird" "a" "Birda".

Katie Jo said...

Oh how cute!! That first video made me laugh! She is just so cute!! I love with they start doing new things! Your lucky to get it on video! My kids would never perform when I got out the camera! Love you!

The Whitney's said...

Addison is super cute and I love her! I can't believe she is going up the stairs! I love you what a good mommy you are!

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

Love the videos! Her little voice is so adorable!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Addi is so cute! I loved the videos of her talking and crawling! I can't wait for Ainsley to hit those milestones. She can say momma, but that's it so far. She is adorable!!!

Chelsea said...

Ah so cute!! Nothing better than hearing momma huh!!I love the videos. i feel like we are going to send our children to college next week they are growing up that fast!!

Jer said...

What a sweetie...she gets all her talents from Grandma Jer's side of the family...sorry Jo!