Friday, January 9, 2009

No Shots!


Addison went in for her 9 month well visit today. She's been feeling crummy with a nasty cold, so I was worried about them having to give her shots in addition to her feeling bad. Luckily for her, she isn't due for more shots until her 12 month visit. Hooray!
Addison is looking great! Everything checked out and she's doing really well in all areas. She's lost some of her chub due to some picky eating, and being sick. She weighs 18.12 lbs. Only the 50th percentile. At her 4 month visit she was in the 90th percentile, and her 6 month visit, she was in the 75th percentile for weight. So, she's steadily growing into her baby fat. She's 29 inches long, which is the 90th percentile for height, and her head is 17.5 inches around, 70th percentile.

10 comments:

Jolene said...

She amazes me. You'll be glad you have all her measurements and percentiles when she gets big and you no longer remember. Yeah for no shots!

Chelsea said...

What a treat to have no shots- I still dread them every time! Sorry she has been sick. Ah she is so cute, i love the sweater she has on.

Suz said...

So stinking cute! Congrats on skipping the 'pokies'. A healthy kiddo is the greatest blessing!

Janelle Call Davis said...

That's the girl I know and love. I am glad that you are growing into your baby fat, some of us have had more trouble with that than you would like to know.

Katie Jo said...

I'm so glad that she didn't have to get shots! I hate shots! I'm glad that she is doing great! She is so cute!

Jessica Whittaker said...

Addison is so cute! I can't believe how fast all these babies are growing up. It was good to see you at lunch the other day!

Nate and Alyssa said...

I wish I could go out of my baby fat!!!! Yeah for no shots!!!

Iris said...

She's ADORABLE!!!! I'm glad she didn't have to get a shot, and I hope she's feeling better.

Meghan said...

she is a doll. she keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Jer said...

Is that what we are calling our expanded middles and sagging bust lines these days...baby fat! Sounds better than what I have been using!
Nothing greater than a healthy baby!
Love, Grandma Jer