Thursday, November 5, 2009

Addison at 19 Months...





At 19 months old, Addison:

- Has an eye infection
- Doesn't eat nearly like she used to. She still loves bananas, Cheerios, green beans, and hamburgers.
- Is a terrible napper
- Is learning new words like crazy! It's hard to keep a running list, there are so many now. Some of my favorites are, "Shanks, Mom.", "I wuv you" and "Shee ya!"
- LOVES to dance (see the video below)
- Wakes up each morning and takes inventory of where her family is. She says each person's name (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and the dog..really everyone she knows!), and waits for me to tell her where they are. She always starts with Dad!
- Makes me laugh constantly
- Still has a bit of a temper, and a lingering diaper rash..maybe the two are connected?!?
- Eats like a pro with a spoon
- Has 11 teeth
- Loves "Bwoos Quoos" (Blues Clues), and "Melmo" (Elmo)
- Is getting adjusted to Nursery on Sundays, and seems to like it over all
- Loves to play "Beep, Beep" in the car
- Still climbs on the table and thinks it's hilarious
- Is obsessed with her "shoos"
- Still uses her binki, and carries her blankey. Sometimes she'll give me the binki when I ask her for it. She's getting better at not having it.
- Hates sitting in the grocery cart. She has to be walking and help push. It's a pain, and I don't like taking her shopping.
- Really loves to play with her cousin "E"
- Is darling, and the light of my life!!!!


I love you, Addison!!

6 comments:

Iris said...

She's so cute .... what a wonderful little girl ..... and what a wonderful mom!

troyandmadi said...

LOVE, Love, love that little girl!!!!!

Nate and Alyssa said...

What a cute little Miss!!! She is getting so tall! I love that "E" was being shy. Ian does the same thing all the time. I am glad they have each other to play with!

Jolene said...

She is too adorable. I think she's not quite as destructive as she use to be. I love that she is happy to see me and calls me "GoGo." Miss her this week.

Chelsea said...

i am glad to here that she is a terrible napper, eater and has a temper because that is totally Blake (not glad, just good hearing its not just us :) - hope it's just a stage that they are going through!! Addi is darling, sorry about the eye- still a cutie though

The Whitney's said...

Go Addison! What a super dancer you are! I love you so much and thanks for playing with me on sunday you are stinkin' cute!!