Sunday, March 20, 2011

Five Months

My Hailey babe or "Hay Hay", as Addison calls her, is five months old as of yesterday. I can't believe it! My little tiny newborn is now a chunky infant. Travis lovingly calls her "Chubs". I can't get enough of this sweet baby. Her cheeks are so much fun to kiss, and her thighs are great to squish!
Hailey, you are happy, sweet baby. You definitely are a bit stubborn, just like your Daddy and big sister, but you're content most of the time. You have a good schedule and you like to stick to it.
Hailey, you are so strong! You want desperately to sit up on your own. Whenever you are on your back, you do little crunches and try hard to sit up. You are almost sitting unsupported, but just slump a bit, and aren't quite there. You have grown out of your reflux for the most part, and because of that, you are nursing better. We are still working on it with every feeding, and we're getting better at it together. You have started eating cereal, and getting the hang of the spoon. You just like to eat!

You love to smile and are just starting to laugh. It's so fun to watch you change and grow. I'm excited that your sister is starting to like spending time with you more. She's realized that it's fun to be a big sister, and hopefully that will continue. We sure love you, Hailey!

6 comments:

MADI said...

We love her! I kinda see a tiny bit of Addi in that 2nd picture of Hailey. Such a sweet girl!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

So cute! Can't believe she is already five months. She is adorable!

The Whitney's said...

Her smile is so stinkin' cute! I just love her! Gald Addi is loving her too!

Janelle Call Davis said...

I know two is crazy sometimes, but you needed a Hailey in your life...

Jer said...

She is the spitting image of her grandma Jer at that same age. Look at the pictures of me in the kitchen sick. Love you kiddo!

Nate and Alyssa said...

I just wish that I could squish her!! She is getting so big so fast and she is so darn cute!!!