Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Fun!

We had a great weekend! On Friday afternoon, I got a call from my good friend, Jessica, who said she had access to FREE tickets to Disney on Ice, and wondered if we wanted to go. We, of course said yes, and had a blast! Addison was in awe the whole time. When it was time to leave, she sat down on the ground and said that she didn't want to go. Travis had to work so, unfortunately, he couldn't come with us. It's too bad because he would have loved the princesses!








On Saturday, we went up to the Eccles Dinosaur park in Odgen with the Leybas and the Grandpas. It was such a beautiful day, and we were excited to be outside enjoying the day with some of our favorite people, checking out the awesome dinos.











4 comments:

Jolene said...

Looks like a fun weekend. You had great seats at Disney. Love the picture of Addi at the Ice show.

The Whitney's said...

Way fun weekedn! I'm jealous you got to see the princesses! I'm happy that it is warm outside so we can get out and enjoy activities! Love you guys! Tell travis to plan and Dance night and I am there!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Fun Fun!! I wish we could have made it to the Dino park while we were there!! Dang that broken leg!!!

Meghan said...

jealous of the D.O.I. jane would go nuts for that. i am nuts for addi in her cute shirt.
i love the dio park - bought a season pass on groupon... so if you ever want to go, give me a call - we will join you.