Thursday, June 2, 2011

On The Move

Hailey started crawling today! My life just got crazier!! She started out slowly this morning, and she's just gotten better as the day progressed.

She's a little poser in this picture. She's such a happy, sweet little thing!

Addison likes to take pictures with my camera. She took this one of her daddy. He just keeps getting thinner and thinner. He works out on our incline treadmill while playing video games. I think he's down to about 205 lbs now...Way to Go, Trav!

We are officially seven days away from our vacation...and seeing Daddy for TEN whole days! I made a paper chain count down for Addi today. We're excited!!

3 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

Way to keep your mama on her toes miss Hailey!! Glad you get to go have some Daddy time!! That is the best believe me I know!!

The Whitney's said...

Cambree has the same PJ's that Addi has! Love that count down! Love that little Hailey all crawling around! Trav looks great! What a hottie! haha!

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh Hailey is SO big and SO SO SO adorable! That little grin....can't believe she is crawling-what a fun and yes crazy stage!!! Glad you get to have some good family time soon!!!