Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2012

It feels weird to be posting about LAST YEAR'S Halloween, but here it goes. We had a fun party at my house, with my Mom's family. Our family went as Alice in Wonderland. Addi was Alice, Hailey was the White Rabbit, I went as the Queen of Hearts, and Travis was the Mad Hatter. Next, my cousin Nick showed up as Miss Piggy and his wife Ashley was Kermit. The Black-Eyed Peas Nicole and Scott came too. Bat Girl Avery and her Vampire sister Ashtyn were there. As a public service announcement to remind us to vote, my Mom came as a ballot. The Pitts came in as Fast Food Icons, Little Caesar's Pizza, Jack In The Box, Wendy's, Burger King, and KFC. Cute Charlie Brown (Wyatt) and Snoopy (Janelle) were there, and finally, the Leybas came as Rock Stars (Prince, Michael Jackson, Elvis, and Elton John)!

No comments: