Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Front Runner


Last Friday, my sister Janelle had a gallery opening where her pottery was showcased. It was up in Ogden, and rather than fighting the traffic and construction all the way up, my mom, nephew Ethan, Addi, and I went on the Front Runner. It was our first experience, and it was fun. Ethan especially loved it. He was so excited about his trip that he fell asleep that night with his ticket in his hand...so cute!

Once we made it to Ogden, we were excited to see Janelle's name on the billboard, and her awesome pottery. She is so talented, and I am proud of her accomplishments.








This time of year is my favorite because Janelle shows her work at the farmer's market in Salt Lake, at Pioneer Park, every Saturday. Madi, Ethan, Mom, and I go in and get a pastry and wander around for awhile. Occassionally, we even treat ourselves to a taco. I'm excited to take Addison and enjoy the fun!

No comments: