Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lots of Babies!

It seems that this is the year of babies for me, and my girlfriends from high school. Out of the 10 of us that hung out together, 6 of us have had or will have babies in 2008. My friends Chelsea, and Beth had babies that were born just a few weeks after Addison was. Here is a picture of us at a baby shower that we had in March.

Chelsea, Me, and Beth (all pregnant), and cute Melissa who threw the shower

And here is a picture of our sweet babies.

Addison Gines, Ainsley Reese (Beth's baby), and Blake Bauer (Chelsea's baby)

Good luck and best wishes to Paige and Jessica who are expecting their little boys very soon. I can't wait to see your little ones when they arrive!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Oh I LOVE this pic- they are too cute. It was so much fun getting together and finally seeing the babies- Blake loved meeting all his girlfriends!!