Friday, February 27, 2009

Addi and Eddie...

Much to my chagrin, Addison LOVES Eddie. At first Eddie was terrified of Addison, and didn't know what to think of her. He would run whenever she came near, but that has quickly changed. Eddie realizes that Addison is fun to lick, fun to follow around, and will inevitably give him food if he stands by long enough. They love each other so much that once while Trav was "watching" Addison, I came down the stairs only to find, to my horror, that Addison was sucking on Eddie's paw. The whole paw was in her mouth! Both Addi and Eddie were content, and Trav didn't even notice. I was disgusted!

Whenever Addison hears or sees Eddie, she gets a big smile on her face, says, "Dee, Dee", and pats her little hand to her leg to call him over. While I really don't care for my dog, and wish that he wasn't around most of the time, it is pretty cute to watch Addison's admiration for him!

In these next pictures, please ignore the dirty, dog-licked, weather beaten windows!

Eddie was outside, and Addison was watching him intently.


She would pound on the glass, and call him, then look back and me, as if to say, "Mom, let him in."

And this is when I finally did let him in.


I guess my excuse for getting rid of Eddie cannot be because of the baby! Looks like I am losing this battle!

9 comments:

The Whitney's said...

I hate Eddie as well, but those pictures are way too cute! I love them. Just don't let Eddie pee on her!

Chelsea said...

Oh this is so cute!! Those pics of her looking out the window are priceless. Glad she has a best friend!

Sonia said...

Eddie is so cute why do you hate him? My 1 year old niece loves my mom's dog Harley so much, she hugs him and feeds him and follows him around too, I love it! It is funny that I am teaching, it has been in the back of my mind for a long time but I never thought I would do it. I think it is the right decision though, I am having a great time.

Paul and Rachel said...

SOOOO Cute!!! It almost makes me want a dog....but not quite.

Katie Jo said...

I love the cute little pics of her looking at eddie! she is such a doll! By the way who does like eddie? Besides travis and addie?

Adam And Jessica said...

adam and i like eddie i think he is a great dog he may become a better dog now he has a friend that will sit and play at his level. it might help with all his energy. adam want me to let everyone know that he really like eddie because pees on boomers forehead.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Ah, that's sweet that she likes him so much. But that is really gross about the sucking on his paw, yuck.

Nate and Alyssa said...

so fun!! Dogs arrre good for kids. and i guess i am either a pirate or typing one handed holding a baby!!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

I'm coming into town on Sunday and want to get together with everyone? Can you do a playgroup on Wednesday March 12 at 10:30? I don't have your current email address. Email me at bet_anne@hotmail.com See you next week.