Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bath Time Buddy

Last night, we had my nephew, Ethan, spend the night. According to Ethan, "My Mom works so, so, so, so, so, hard so that we don't have to live in a cardboard box." Madi works nights, and Troy is in school (almost done..Wahoo!). My mom usually takes Eth on Tuesdays, but since she had parent teacher conferences, we were lucky to have him at our house.

In addition to playing the Wii and hanging out, Eth really wanted to get in our big tub with jets. So Addi and Eth did.



Once they got clean, and played until they had raisin fingers, I took Addi out, and filled the tub up a little more, and turned on the jets. Ethan was most excited for the jets. Once they were on though, his story changed, and he didn't like them because they were too loud.

Ethan is a sweetie, and Addison LOVES him so much! We were glad to have him spend the night with us!

3 comments:

MADI said...

Ethan says ..."Cool that I'm on the blog. I had fun there, I love you and want to come another night! I would like it if we could go to the rec center next time cuz I really liked it there. I love Addi she's my little sweetheart. I like Nat too."

Nate and Alyssa said...

what a fun cousin sleep over. One of these days we will get all five of them together for a super fun bath time. I think they will all fit in your big tub!!

Chelsea said...

How fun- I'm jealous of the bath tub