Friday, February 20, 2009

Swimmers

Travis and I decided that we would take Addison to the South Davis Rec Center (The old Bubble). We went a few weeks ago with my Mom and my nephew Ethan, and we had so much fun, that we went again on Monday. It was really busy because it was President's day and Family Night all rolled into one, but it was still fun!(Sorry for the naked pic, Trav!)Addison LOVES to swim. She's not afraid of the water at all! Travis took her around the lazy river. She got her head wet in the waterfall as they were going, and she didn't even cry. He took her on the big slide, and she smiled the whole time.

6 comments:

Jolene said...

What great fun. You haven't seen that pool busy until you have all of Meadowbrook Elementary in it. And we won't even talk about the noise level - ouch.
I'm not surprised Addison loves the scary things, just like Trav.

Jolene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

Wow I can't believe that is the bubble! I need to take Blake swimming, i'm sure he would love it. What a little cutie you have, and congrats on the teeth. Blake is cutting his top two right now too, no bueno!! The one things is that they sure are cute when they come in!

Nate and Alyssa said...

What happened to the bubble? A water slide and lazy river. I have been away way too long! Lots of fun we'll have to go sometime when we are down there!

Jessica Whittaker said...

I wish Kasen loved the pool. We took him in one in vegas over the weekend and he wasn't sure what to think about it. Granted it was a little cold. I will have to try out the rec center and see if he likes it any better. We need to get together soon, it has been awhile.

Ann-Marie said...

How fun! Hugh screams everytime water is on his face..ugh!