Monday, February 2, 2009

The Morning-Do!

Yesterday for church, Addison looked so cute. We tried a new hairstyle, with two piggies, and it was darling, while it lasted...


By the time we got to the church, and got her out of her car seat, to go inside, she ended up looking like this.




This is what Addison looks like in the morning. Her hair is gorgeous, isn't it? I tried to fix her hair all through Sacrament meeting, but realized that I wasn't winning the fight, or feeling the spirit, so I gave up. I am sad to admit it, but my daughter looked like a rag-a-muffin out in public...but she's a cute rag-a-muffin, isn't she?

5 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Cute new hair do Addison. You are too cute. Nat why is she the cutest thing ever? It must all come from you.

Iris said...

She's a cute rag-a-muffin =) But I don't think she's really a rag-a-muffin.....she's so cute...and getting big!

Jer said...

Just wait...it will soon be long enough for French braids. As long as she has a clean nose rag-a-muffin is an okay classification. But if the nose is bad as well as the hair, we are going to have to find her a new mother:-)
Love ya!

Meghan said...

she is awesome. i take a brood of ragamuffins every where i go. i love the piggies - i may try them on janie wanie tomorrow.

Nate and Alyssa said...

Whatever MOM you haven't found my dirty nosed kids a new mom yet!! Nat, she is so cute!! You have to let me give her her first haircut!! (Someday) I love Piggies!! I don't think the boys would go for it though. Love you!!