Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little Leprechaun...

Happy St. Patrick's Day...(a day late!)

We hope you all had a fabulous GREEN day! We sure did! I can't get enough of my little leprechaun! She was especially cute yesterday!



Addison found a new toy yesterday...the doorstop! It kept her entertained, and laughing for about 30 minutes. If you've spent any time with Addison, you know that keeping her attention for even 2 minutes is a miracle. It was fun to watch her so captivated!



Simple Pleasures!!

7 comments:

Jolene said...

Dang she's cute! Love the hair, love the dress. Love the smile, LOVE THE GIRL!!!

Jer said...

Is that why she attacked my doorstop the same night? I wondered why all of a sudden it was such a fun thing for her. What a darlin' she is!

Katie Jo said...

A half hour? Really? That's amazing! I love it when they find something to play with that they just love! Really cute green dress!

The Whitney's said...

Her hair is the best! I wanted to see your green outfit!

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

Cute pictures! She is getting so big, I can't believe it! I loved her cute hair!

Nate and Alyssa said...

What a cute Leprechaun! I love doorstops when they are little. All of mine have been ripped out. Got to love Boys....no cute dresses or piggie tales:( Maybe some day!!!

Suz said...

OK. All the photos are cute....but the 3rd one needs to be framed!