Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures that somehow didn't get used...

I take A LOT of pictures! Especially now that I have my AWESOME camera (thanks again, Trav). Because I take so many, some of the pictures never make it to the blog, and so unfortunately, don't make the blog book, unless I do a post like this...

Addison has been standing up in her crib for a long time. One of her favorite things to do is grab onto the side of the crib, and rock back and forth. She shakes so hard that it feels like the house is going to collapse.
Ethan was using Janelle's scarf as a headwrap. Cute, silly Boy!
Lovely, I know! I was talking to my sister Alyssa, and my other sister, Janelle went on a photo rampage with my camera..I was just slightly annoyed! More evidence of the photo rampage (Thanks, Bert!)
We LOVE JoJo and Poppy! Thanks for loving Addison as much as you do!
Addison has lots of hair, and it's starting to curl in the back. I have tried several cute do's, but she just pulls them out. Urgh!
This is up at Maddox Restaurant on the way up to Lava Hot Springs
We have been going to Lava Hot Springs as a family since long before I was born. For some reason, we never take many pictures. I tried to take some this time, but didn't really succeed. Here are few of the ones I got.

We had a Wii Tournament
Travis was the boxing champ..Big Surprise!
Cute Kids..Addison and Caden
Sweet baby JaKobe
Watchin' the tube. Addison loves the Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney in the mornings.
The Royal Mess Maker
My BIG, little girl! We tried shoes..again, without much success..but she's sure cute!

6 comments:

Jolene said...

Love the leggings, the eyes are gorgeous. Awful picture of us. We do love this little doll!

Katie Jo said...

That last picture is to die for! I love it! And what a fun post! I also love your camera!

Jer said...

Yeah for fun cameras and cute people to take pictures of. Love you and your darling baby!

The Fisher's said...

I especially liked the close ups! Wow! :) Watch out when family get ahold of your camera I guess - tell Janelle Hi from us! Why no shoes? She looks darling in them! Harlee kicks them off usually, but Logan kept them on so well, hope for a boy next so you can get lace up shoes that never come off :)

Janelle Call Davis said...

Janelle is such a character. You are sooo lucky to have her in your life...

Nate and Alyssa said...

I agree Berta Lou!! So much fun!!! I can't believe how little Lava has changed!! Shoes are over rated anyway!!! They just make getting out the door take longer, all the fighting to get them on. Sometimes it's just not worth it!!If I didn't think my kids might loose a toe I would never put them on any of them! Love you!! You got to tell me how these Blog books work!