Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Randoms...

Who needs a vacuum?


Lovin' her granola bar. This girl just loves to eat!


I finally caught her during one of her most favorite acts...standing on the kitchen table.

She looked all over for those Cherrios!


I really hate the mess she makes when she feeds herself, but how can you resist that smile?


We went up Mueller Park Canyon for mutual last week. Here's a picture of all my darling young women. Unfortunately, only 2 of them are actually my Laurels.


Trav took Addi up the hill on his motorcycle..she loved it, and always wants to ride it now. It scares me a bit!

10 comments:

Jer said...

My favorite is the "who needs a vacuum" shot!

Nate and Alyssa said...

When Nate used to take the boys for rides I would make them wear their bike helmets, just in case! love you guys!

Jolene said...

She's a cutie for sure, scares me on the motorcycle, but Keith did the same thing with all my kids.

Chelsea said...

THat pic with the granola bar is so cute!! and the one on the table is so funny- I'm so surprised they don't get super sick after all the stuff that goes into their mouths

Iris said...

How cute! My favorite is the who needs a vacuum pic!!!!

The Fisher's said...

Who needs a helmet? Only kids who fall off... She is a doll and definately a keeper! Aaron has had them all on 4-wheelers and go karts already, perma smiles are what we get. The motorcycle has been torn apart recently, so only Logan has had that pleasure :)

James and Melissa said...

I love the pictures--Addi is such a doll! I also loved seeing your YW! I still miss those girls--a lot of them were in Primary with me. They're the best!

Jessica Whittaker said...

Cute pictures! I am doing my digital scrapbooking through the program adobe photoshop elements. The classes I am taking are from jessicasprague.com. It is pretty fun but I don't have much time to do it. Thanks for the tip with the taco soup...it worked out.

Tara said...

I can't believe how cute she is! Love the cheerios shot! Will you re-invite me to view you blog? Google won't let me merge my two google accounts, so I'm switching everything to my other account. I don't want to miss out on any cute pictures and stories!

Tara said...

Oh, kerr.tara@gmail.com