Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day

Our Christmas morning started at around 8:30 AM when Addison woke up. Thankfully she slept in a bit, because we were up late working on Addi's gift. Addison wanted Santa to bring her a teddy bear, and a camera that works like Mommy's. She also got a playhouse from Mom and Dad. On Christmas Eve, Gage got a Nurf Dart gun, and Trav kept stealing it. After he went to work, I ran and got him and Addison matching guns, with safety glasses because Gage shot a dart in his eye..safety first! He acted just like a little boy. He loved them!








After we opened presents at our house, we walked over to my Mom's and had an awesome french toast breakfast, followed by more gifts. It was fun to be together!










After my Mom's house, we came home and played our Xbox Kinect with the family. We had such a fun time. Even Mom and Madi got in on the action...it was hilarious at times!

Later, we headed to my Dad's house for more food, and more presents. It was relaxing, and enjoyable! Family is so important to me, and I'm so glad that Travis had the WHOLE day off. It was the best.


No comments: