Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reindeer Cookies

We are lucky to live so close to my Mom and sister...three and four doors down. Travis had a brilliant idea when we moved in to do a dinner exchange. We have dinner at my Mom's on Tuesdays, our house on Wednesdays, and Madi's house on Thursdays. Whoever is in charge, makes and cleans up dinner. Since we go to my Dad's on Monday nights for dinner, and Jo's every other Sunday, I only have to cook three times a week..it's awesome!!!

One Wednesday night before my dinner night, I had Ethan come over and help Addison make the dessert we would be having with our dinner...Reindeer Cookies. They were super easy to make - Nutter Butter Cookies, Pretzels, M&Ms and Frosting, and turned out very cute!



3 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

Super cute! I may have to steal the idea for next year!!

Jolene said...

Too cute, but my favorites are the peanut butter ones you made last night, that I left at your house. Boo

Meghan said...

the dinner exchange is brilliant. i am a wee bit jealous. also, i hope i remember those reindeer for next year. they are darling.