Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nordfors Party

On December 18th, we wen to the annual Nordfors Family Christmas party. It was big fun like always, with yummy scones and ham, a bounce house for the kids, a live Nativity, and a visit from Santa.

Girl fight...these two will have their fair share of fights over the years, I'm sure, but I am so glad that Hailey will have a cousin buddy that's only 6 months older than she is.
Hailey loves her Jo Jo
Addison was the "star" of the Nativity!!

The reindeer antler game..always funny!
Trav's Dad plays Santa. Just before Santa came in the room, Trav's cousin Meghan asked if Addi would recognize him. I told her no because MyKelle and Gage didn't, but I was wrong. Santa walked in and she immediately said, "Mom, that's Poppy." I told her it wasn't, and she said, "Yes, it is. It's just Poppy dressed like Santa." I was shocked. Santa talked to Addison about going to the bathroom in the toilet and not in her pants, and she listened intently. I think it had an impact too, because she has improved leaps and bounds!

Hailey sat on Santa's lap too.

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Addi is way too smart. No more Frank at this party. I wonder who will be the replacement?

Jolene said...

PS - very unattractive picture of my chins.

Meghan said...

that is a sad story, but it was a bit crazy to heard her talk about poppy santa. i knew then that you are going to have to fight every year for her to believe. i wish you luck.

Nate and Alyssa said...

Hurray for the "star" of the show. At least she didn't knock down any blankets.