Thursday, November 27, 2008

FOUND!!!!

It's a Thanksgiving Miracle! I was uploading my Thanksgiving pictures from today, and to my surprise, the San Diego pictures that I thought I had lost, magically appreared. Thanks to the flu bug, I didn't take very many pictures but, here a few of the ones I did take. YEAH!!Watching Daddy in the WavesSandy Diaper Change
Snoozing in the SunWicked at the Pantages Theater in Los AngelesJess and I, just after Wicked...Loved It!Happy baby just waiting for the crew outside of the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland.The entrance at Disneyland. I was so sick, and ready to go home!Waiting for the flight at the airport.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Yea, I'm glad you found your pictures. I'm especially glad for the pictures of Wicked, since I didn't have my camera. Remember how gorgeous it was, the weather was great and the skies were pretty. I could use some of that right now.

Katie Jo said...

Wahoooooo! i'm so happy for you!