Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving #2

I love Thanksgiving! To me, there is nothing better than a day celebrating gratitude, family togetherness, food, and napping!! I am so glad that my family is close (except for Alyssa and her cute family..we miss you!!) and that we get to spend this great holiday together.

This year we are fortunate enough to celebrate Thanksgiving three different times. Yesterday, we went to the Gines house. It was great to have the WHOLE family there. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I don't have any photos of the fun night. Thanks for the food and fun, Jo!

Today we spent the day with my Dad and Marty, and on Saturday we will be spending the day with my Mom.

Here are some pictures of the fun day at my Dad's house today.










Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Whitney's said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! It was great to have Travis there the whole night!

Chelsea said...

Glad you had fun Thanksgivings, I can't think of anything better than 3 of them!! oh and I love your hair- so cute!!