Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun Pictures

Addi sporting her new, cute Sunday outfit.
I love this hat..not to mention the girl!
Cute Daddy! I love to watch Travis with Addison. They have so much fun together!
Ready to go in the carseat, and happy as can be, playing with her new favorite toy..measuring spoons!
Addison fell asleep in her jumperoo. She loves this thing and spends lots of time in it..but most of the time she is awake and jumping!
The Cocoon. I hate the cold...I don't know how you survive Alaska, Lys!! :)
She's getting closer to crawling. It will be any day now. I need to get my house ready!

6 comments:

Pittlets said...

Oh, my gosh, is she the cutest thing ever? I love the hat. Thanks for responding to my blog. I still need to know how to add other people who have blogs to the sidebar on my site.

Katie Jo said...

such cute pictures! I love the outfit that she is wearing in the top picture! That is to die for!!!!

Jolene said...

Can she get any cuter? Love the hat. Did she leave it on? I love the last picture. shows her cute personality!

Tara said...

She is so photogenic and it looks like she has so much personality! Yeah, you'll be really busy once she becomes mobile! good luck!

Chelsea said...

Nat- she is just too cute, I love the pic of her with Travis, so precious. Oh and I would just love it if Blake fell asleep in his jumper, it has never happened!!

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

She is so dang cute! Looking at these pictures just made my day :)