Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Seven Months!!

Addison is seven months old today. For seven months now, the fourth of every month has been terrible weather. It was even raining and yucky on Addison's birthday. Today was no exception! I don't mind the bad weather on her monthly birthday, because we usually stay in when it's gross outside. It was fun to spend the day with her today..even though she was a bit grumpy with teething pains.
I can't believe how quickly time is passing. Addison is wearing 9 month clothes. Some of her 6 month stuff still fits but, overall, she's in 9 because she is so tall. She loves to eat, and the only thing we have had any trouble with so far has been peas. She's a girl after my own heart! When I was little, I disliked peas so much, I shoved them up my nose rather than eating them.

Addison is so much fun! She's working on sitting up on her own..she's almost there. The other day, I left her on her back, and went into the other room to change the laundry. When I came back, she was sitting up. I know she can do it, but I have yet to see it happen. She is also working on crawling. She gets on her hands and knees and moves back and forth, but she usually ends up hitting her forehead on the floor, and gives up. She's getting so big so fast! Although I sometimes miss my little bitty baby..my big sweetie is more and more fun everyday!

7 comments:

The Whitney's said...

It was fun to play with you and Addison tonight! she is so stinkin' cute she wouldn't stop laughing and smiling tonight. I love that she is getting bigger so that we can play with her. Ya! only like 8 more days until San Diego! Don't worry I'll take care of Addi while you are at Wicked.

Meghan said...

oh my she is cute. i love the last picture. now you can be added to all those mom's who say "they grow up too fast"...

Sonia said...

Hey Nat-Addison is beautiful I can't believe it has been seven months already. Thanks for giving me this link, it has been great keeping up with how you are doing. I will get our blog going soon I hope too. It was great to hear from you!

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Happy Birthday Addison! Wow, seven months. Time flies! It was so fun to see her. I wish Ainsley and Addi could grow up together and see each other more often!

Nate and Alyssa said...

What a cutie pootie!! They are so much fun when they start figuring stuff out for themselves!! Miss you!

Katie Jo said...

Addison is seven months already? Wow where does the time go? She is so cute, and such a great eater! I love it! Did you know that addison and gage wear the same size in clothes? Addison needs to teach gage how to eat!! Love you all!

Chelsea said...

gosh she is just too cute!!! Nat our babies are going to be one before we know it!!