Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Ladybug Bash!


Addison's birthday was a huge success!...(whew!) I had been anticipating her day more than Christmas or my very own birthday. I had big plans to make the ladybug bash lots of fun, and full of memories.

My sweet, and very talented sister made these darling invitations!

Adam made a comment that the banner I had made reminded him of the ones that his Mom used to make on his birthdays. Jo worked hard to make her kid's days fun, so I'll take it as a compliment!

Addison missed her afternoon nap, and I was worried that it would be a disaster. She did pretty well, considering! Here she is with her cousin, and favorite pal, awaiting the arrival of her guests.

We had lots of wonderful people come to support this little ladybug!

They brought lots of fun presents, too!

Here's all of the loot..this is one LOVED little girl!
Thank you to everyone for such thoughtful, wonderful gifts!

The cake turned out perfectly...(thanks to Dick's Market), and was delicious too..just ask Addison!
Unfortunately, I can't get any of the videos to load. I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone who came to the party, and for your love and support! You helped make Addi's day a special one!

11 comments:

Letzelter Family said...

She is so cute I can't stand it! I can't believe that she is a year old. wow time flies! Happy Birthday Addison.

Jolene said...

It was a fun party with good food. The cake was adorable, and Addi LOVES frosting. I don't think she ate a lot of the cake. She was pretty confused about the beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday to you." She was adorable and happy. Love that baby girl.

The Whitney's said...

Nat, Addison's birthday was so much fun! she is the best ladybug ever. she is stinkin' cute and we love her lots. Happy Birthday Boots!

Adam And Jessica said...

Happy bday addi i am so sad i missed your party i would have rather been there then where i was. love you addison.

Katie Jo said...

The party was a huge success! But then again all the parties you throw are great!! Addi is so cute and your a great momma!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Wish we could have been there!! Sorry I didn't call I had a house full all weekend!! We'll call when Ian gets home from school!! Happy Birthday Addison!! What a cute little bug!!

Suz said...

What fun! I do love a theme party but I am usually too ADHD to exacute one. Looks like you did it perfectly!

Chelsea said...

Happy B day Addison!! WHat a cute little party Nat I love the theme!! Addison looks just adorable. I cannot believe she is one. Really,I can't. Seriously, where has the time gone! GOsh can you plan Blake's party for me!! Congrats on having a one year old, what an accomplishment!

The Fisher's said...

She is an adorable little bug! The ladybug theme was too cute, and the cake was great! It looks like you had quite the party, congrats again on having a ONE YEAR OLD!

Iris said...

What a great party! I love her outfit and the invitations (and cake!). You planned and executed the perfect party. Happy Birthday to Addison!!!

Meghan said...

LOVE the last picture. love that you were sweet enough to spend half of her day with our fam... what a team player. mostly love that half of the guests dressed up in their red and black!