Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Get-Away

This weekend we went down to St. George for a quick get-away. We went with Trav's family. It was fun to spend time with them, especially Adam and Jess, who we don't see very often.

Eating at the Pizza Factory



We went 4-Wheeling while everyone else was bike riding. It was beautiful, and a bit cold, but fun to spend time with our little family.


Before heading home, Jeremy took us to this place over by the 'D' for Dixie. I don't know what it's called, but I call it the crack. It's a crack in between two rocks. It's such a tight squeeze between them, that some people don't fit. I was so worried that I wasn't going to fit, but Kelli was there coaching me, and telling me when to breathe, and we made it through! Travis was sad because he didn't fit, and pouted for a bit in the car. Addison loved the orange sand, and the sunshine!


Although it was quick, we still had a great time!

9 comments:

Nate and Alyssa said...

Way to be skinny enough to fit!! Looks so fun!!

Jolene said...

Fun times. I wish you could have been with us the entire trip. I love how fascinated Addi was with the red sand on her hand. She is pure joy and lots of work!

The Whitney's said...

yeah for the Crack!!! Thanks for being so much fun down there. I love going on vacations and you guys make it even more fun. Thanks for teaching us that new game.

Suz said...

Looks like great fun. Sometimes the quick trips are the best! I would be with Trav pouting in the car as I am sure my 40 year old self would NEVER make it through the crack! I think I will go eat a donut.

Iris said...

what a fun get away....I love the breadsticks at the pizza factory too =). Addison is so cute too. I love her sun hat!

Jer said...

I am glad to know you had fun! I haven't heard from you and I have been swamped! Love that baby...and the two of you two! Yeah for fitting through the "crack". I wouldn't have made it either...Trav and I would have to go get ice cream or something to make us feel better.

Katie Jo said...

Is it bad that i love that the track star didn't make it through the Crack? Good job on being way skinny!! Sounds like a fun time! sorry i couldn't make it! i'm glad you took so many pictures!

James and Melissa said...

What a fun weekend! Nat, great job squeezing through the crack! That would scare to me death to have to breathe at certain times just to fit. It looks like you guys are enjoying your new Jeep!

Meghan said...

totally fun. i think these trips are the best kind. someday, you should ask angel about "the crack". she may have permanent damage from it.

ps. addi and jane have another outfit the same, but janes leggings are plain instead of polka dot.