Saturday, April 4, 2009

1 Year...12 Months...52 Weeks...365 Days...But Who’s Counting?

I can't believe the day has come. Time went by so quickly. How did my baby grow so fast? Addison is a year old today.

It seems like just yesterday, all I could thinks was...“How I am going to be a MOM. I don’t know anything about taking care of babies, and this one will be mine. How will I be the one who will be responsible for the care of this little baby? What have we done? We’re not ready to be parents!”

Today, all I can think is… “How could I have ever survived without being a MOM. I still don’t know anything about taking care of babies, but mine has taught me so much. How come I am so blessed to be the one who is responsible for the care of this little baby? Why didn’t we do this sooner? We’re still not ready to be parents, but it’s the best thing that we’ve ever done together!”

This little sweetheart changed me inside and out. She’s my whole life, and holds my heart!














Addison, I love you so much! Happy 1st birthday, Little Love!

6 comments:

Jolene said...

You are a great Momma, and surprisingly, Trav is a great Daddy. She is a sweety who touches my heart everytime I'm with her. I just think you should have tons more blessings!

Suz said...

She is SO DANG CUTE! Happy to you Addison!

The Fisher's said...

Awww...Happy Birthday to Addison! Such cute pictures! And I've only seen her once :)

Iris said...

That was one fast year.....she is adorable......I especially love the last picture =)

Nate and Alyssa said...

what a sweetie pie!!!!

Jer said...

What do you mean you don't know how to be a mom! You are doing great...she is healthy and happy and that's all that matters when you are one!