Monday, May 18, 2009

Double Dad's Day

I am lucky enough to have two dads. We scored BIG when Marty came into our lives! He spoils us, and loves us as if we were his own! We love him!

My Dad, and Marty have a birthday a week apart, and Troy's is right in the middle of the two, so we had a big birthday bash for the three of them.

Addison and Ethan love the piano at the grandpas' house!


I was there, I promise! There are hardly ever pictures of me, so Madi was nice enough to take this one of us.


Grandpa Marty, just before we opened their gift.


Grandpa Greg, and the kiddies


We decided to give them a gift that would help make the best grandpas, even better..a new stock of toys for the grandkids.

Obviously, Addison loved the baseball bat the most!

Dad made his own YUMMY birthday cake, and Ethan helped blow out the candles.


Although it was Troy's birthday, too, he didn't want his picture taken.


Cute Janelle, and Tim


We love the grandpas!!

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Love the pigtails! She is such a cutie, can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It's great to have so much family support.

Jolene said...

Love the picture of you and Addi. A baseball bat huh? Guess I gotta get one of those. Looks like a fun day.

Jessica Whittaker said...

I can't believe how much bigger she is since I saw her last at swimming. I miss seeing you guys every week. We need to get together soon! Maybe Addison can teach Kasen to walk. He loves walking along the couch but that is about it.

Nate and Alyssa said...

I am glad that the toys were a hit!! great idea!! My kids will love it when we get there! Addi looks just like you!!

Jer said...

Happy birthday to all them guys!!!

The Fisher's said...

The pigtails are super cute!! I didn't realize that Uncle Greg and Marty had B-days so close, that makes celebrations fun, I bet Troy loved it, he looked like it anyway :)