Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunny Afternoon Fun!

Saturday was a beautiful day! We spent the afternoon at Jo Jo's house playing outside in the sun. Gage and Addison were good buds, and played together so well. It was monumental for me, because I let Addison get dirty! She was covered in dirt, and grass, and I just let her play, although it was extremely hard for me! My little girl is a tom-boy. If given the choice between cars, and balls, or baby dolls, she will always go for the cars and balls. She loves to get down and play, and doesn't mind being dirty. She hates having bows in her hair, and much to my frustration, pulls them out. Luckily, I got some cute pictures of her new piggies before she destroyed them too badly!


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, she is so dang cute- I love the pigtails!! Such a big girl. I love that she is a little tom boy as well

Jolene said...

I love that you let her get dirty, even though it was killing you. It was a great day, can't wait to have a summer full of fun days.

Nate and Alyssa said...

Just like her mama who wouldn't go to bed with out her cars and trucks. She'll fit right in with the boys!!