Thursday, May 14, 2009

Too Cute!

Although Addison preforms much better without the camera in her face, I still think this is pretty cute!




I can't believe how quickly Addi is growing up. She's so smart, and amazes me every day with the new things so knows. She's pretty cute too! Here are a few pictures from this morning.





Addison is a wild child, to say the least. She's always up and going, but as a result of being constantly on the run, her little body has taken it's fair share of hits. Addi loves the bathtub, but refuses to sit down. I have a mat that helps reduce slips, but as hard as I try to hang on to her, she falls, and hits her head. It's almost a daily occurance. You'd think she'd learn her lesson! Here's today's bathtub battle wound...right smack dab in the middle of her forehead!

6 comments:

James and Melissa said...

Addi is so gorgeous! And I loved to hear her talking (or making animal sounds!)! Hannah mainly just likes to make noises through her ever-present spit bubbles.

Nate and Alyssa said...

Poor thing. Just wait till my boys get their hands on her!! I love the tooth picture!! Can't wait to squish her!!!

Jolene said...

Love those little voices. Much better than her screams. You will love the videos when she's older and you can't quite remember what she sounded like. You are really getting good at taking pictures with your wonderful new camera. Love them

The Whitney's said...

Oh my goodnees I can't believe how big she is getting. I love her to death.

Meghan said...

she is sweet. i love those words (and am only a little jealous...)

Chelsea said...

Blake and I watched the video a couple of times. He was mesmerized and I think a little in love. She is so cute and smart!!