Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Broken...

My desire to blog is broken, and so is my camera. Together, the two make my blog a boring place to be lately! I am going to the camera doctor tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing too serious, and it'll be up and running in no time, and for very little money.

Until then, because I know that you are missing us, I have included a video for your viewing pleasure!

Please don't judge me because I fed my 15 month old a bean burrito and tater tots for dinner, sans anything green and leafy. It's far to hot to use the oven, and I've been working my head off trying to cover for my Dad who has been out of town for the last week and a half..yep it's been a rough couple of days!

4 comments:

The Fisher's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Fisher's said...

Seriously, if anyone judges you for that they are insane parents! There are nights where green is just not going to happen with dinner. Mine love corndogs and seasoned french fries :) She is getting so big and is such a cute little girl! I can't believe how much she is talking - awesome!!! I keep realizing that I have so not pushed Harlee very much into saying words like I did with Logan, although she jabbers nonstop :) Logan liked watching the video :)

James and Melissa said...

I love that you fed Addison a burrito and tater tots! Hannah has decided that she HATES all baby foods and cereals, and she only likes Gerber yogurt melts. So, she gets all her food disguised with a yogurt melt on top! I also loved hearing Addison say "football" (however, her allegiance is in the wrong place!).

Nate and Alyssa said...

Oh how I miss Taco time!! Finny only gets his greens when he eats burritos for dinner. Mashed green beans mixed with his refried beans. Yummy! Addi is so cute!