Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally..Updates!

My camera is fixed! Addison accidentally dropped it on the ground, and I took out the memory card, and now it works! YEAH!!

I've been behind on my blogging, so here's what we've been up to...

While my sister Alyssa was in town, she gave Addi her first haircut. She did an amazing job with the wiggle queen, and gave Addi darling bangs!



Here's the finished product. She looks so much older now.


We went camping up in the Uintas with Trav's friends, Kyle, Val, and Tyler. We left Friday, July 17, and came back Saturday, July 18. Addison wasn't a fan of sleeping squished in between her parents in a tent! She really didn't like camping at all. All she wanted to do was touch the fire, and eat dirt..two things that I didn't let her do. Despite the cranky baby, we still had fun!


We had a restful 24th. We hung out together, just the three of us, all day long. We watched movies, ate BLT's, icecream, and rested. It was great!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love her haircut- she looks a lot older and just so darling. I haven't given Blake one yet- i think people are starting to think he looks like a girl! They are just getting so big aren't they-
Glad you are back in the blogging spirit- i have not been feeling it as well since my move and slowly getting back into it
THanks Nat for the good wishes- i appreciate it so much

Jolene said...

She so funny. All she wanted camping was the fire and to pester Eddie. She kind of liked the 4 wheeler, but not so much. Scared me to death to have her walking around the fire. Love this baby girl, who is growing up far too fast.

Iris said...

What a cute new haircut =). She looks all grown up now =).

The Fisher's said...

Her bangs are adorable - I dont' think I'm brave enough to cut a little one's hair - kudos to Alyssa! And to you for taking her camping! WOW!