Saturday, October 27, 2012

Disneyland

We surprised our girls with a trip to Disneyland while we were in California. I wish I had their reaction on video. They were so excited. Addison jumped up and started screaming. Hailey starting turning around and around in circles saying, "princess, princess." We went to Mickey's Halloween party which startes at 3 PM and goes until 11 PM. My girls wore their princess costumes, and got to trick or treat. For them, the most exciting part was meeting "The Princesses"!! We got to spend over an hour in line waiting to meet Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella. After watching my girls interact with the princesses being in complete awe of them, and they way they've talked about it since, it was the best hour plus I've spent in a long time! It was just too bad Hailey spilled all over her princess dress just before we went to see them! We went on some rides, not tons because it was busy, but enough, saw a parade, and fireworks. We really just spent time doing what our girls wanted to do, and it was great!
.

1 comment:

Nate and Alyssa said...

Nat, I want to go to disneyland with you...my boys have no desire to meet the processes and the barbie loving girlie girl in my kinda secretly wants to meet them...