Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sea World

Sea World was a lot of fun! It was hotter than we expected it to be, but we sure enjoyed it! Addi and the seals and sea lions
When we saw the dolphins, which are Addi's favorite, I took video becasue they were jumping right out of the water, just a few feet in front of us. Addison turned to me and said, "Mom, this is my life. Now my life can begin!" She's just slightly dramatic!
Sea World has something they call Sesame Street Bay of Play. It's an area full of kids rides, splash pads, and Sesame characters. The girls loved it! Meeting the characters wasn't Hailey's favorite part though, she was terrified of the Count.
That night, we headed back to my Dad's house, enjoyed a great, home cooked meal, and spent the night and next morning hanging out. Monday afternoon, we loaded our things back up, and headed to Anaheim to surprise our girls with a trip to Disneyland!

No comments: