Saturday, October 27, 2012

"Me-Mouse" Party

The day after Hailey's birthday, on October 20, we had a "Me-Mouse" Minnie Mouse Party with our family. Hailey talked about it a lot in the days before her big day. We probably talked about it so much because Addison kept saying how unfair it was that Hailey got to have a birthday and she didn't. Despite my best efforts to remind Addison that she already had a birthday party, and that it was now Hailey's turn, she was MAD!
Hailey loves her baby cousins, Wyatt and Cate! Whenever one of them is around, she says, "I hold it."
This is the best picture I could get of Hailey in her cute new Me-Mouse outfit.
I love this birthday girl!
Hailey got lots of awesome gifts, and was spoiled!
Ethan colored his hair pink for the Minnie Mouse party!
Travis watched a dumb football game...I was mad! I'm still not sure I have forgiven him! I guess I should just be glad he made it to Hailey's actual birth, two years ago. Stupid Football!
Cute Williams
Dessert time..Minnie Mouse Cupcakes and Ice Cream
This lady partied her pants off! As everyone was leaving, she ran over to the railing to say, "Bye, thanks for coming!" So cute!

2 comments:

Janelle Call Davis said...

She was a great little hostess. I loved how she said goodbye!

The Fisher's said...

Hey Natalie :) You can send it to fisheraw at hotmail dot com. Thanks for thinking of us!